- yak wool socks plus sheep wool kneewarmer.
- WARMEST SOCKS FOR COLD FEET FROM ONE OF THE COLDEST COUNTRIES. Mongolia’s capital is the coldest capital in the world. And Mongolians consider yak wool socks as the warmest.
- ⛰ 🏗 ⚒ ⛷ FOCUS MORE ON YOUR WORK OR RECREATION THAN ON DISTRACTING COLD FEET by wearing these warm MEN’s & WOMEN’s wool socks for indoor, outdoor work, camping, home, snowboarding, winter, cold weather and cold evenings. Yak wool socks are cool when hot and warm when cold. To choose size, use the Yakamel SIZING IMAGE. Also the accompanied FREE BOOKLET 📖 is packed with tips to increase longevity of any wool socks.
- ☼ 🐂 ❄ YAKS ABLE TO CLIMB TO MOUNTAIN HEIGHTS NO OTHER MAMMAL CAN, are highly nimble. Their wool is combed off once a year. No yak is hurt.
- YAKS TOLERATING EXTREME COLD CAN BE SEEN SWIMMING CALMLY THROUGH ALMOST FROZEN LAKES AND RIVERS at -40F without trouble due to their warm wool protection. The socks are made from the wool of Mongolian yaks living in -40F to +40C environment. THE SOLE IS MADE THICKER. Do not bleach. Preferably, hand wash in lukewarm water, wring, hang dry. WE BELIEVE IN MAKING PEOPLE WORK AND REST WARMER AND CALMER instead of shivering and fumbling. Add to cart and get yours today! These warmest socks for extreme cold will make a nice gift!
- KNEE WARMER. When your leg is cold, it is likely to be caused by cold knee as kneecap does not have much muscles and blood vessels covering it. It really boots warmth of your legs without adding another pants. Very breathable. Intended to be worn over long john or base layer and under your outer pants. Unnoticeable from outside. Women can wear it over outer pants too. Knee front side is thicker, hind side – thinner. Up side is more loose and stretchy to go over knee. 100% warm sheep wool.
- SIZES: The knee warmer legging one size fits most people. The knee warmer can be machine washed.
Warm, yak wool socks & knee warmer combo
Our socks are made from yak wool, and camel wool. This sock made from yak wool, combined with knee warmers provide a great deal of warmth to your legs.
These products are tested by our daily usage in Mongolia’s cold weather. We much prefer warm, thermally insulating wool fibers over silky smooth but cold ones. Yaks grazing mostly in central region provinces of Mongolia provide herders with down and wool of amazing thermal insulation property.
Out of stock
M, L, XL, XXL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.